currently listening to MuteMath's new CD "Armistice"


Wednesday, January 21, 2009

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm too excited to write anything of substance, so I'm gonna leave it at this:

My mom can come to Germany in February!
to help you visualize my feelings right now (please ignore messy bedroom in background...):


Can hardly believe it.

Prayers answered. Thanks to all of those who were thinking of us. It may not have been a life-threatening situation, but it definitely would have been one heck of a disappointment!

More pics I found that just make me happy.




Don't you wish you were Audrey???

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay!! i'm so happy for you!

bria erskine said...

i'm so happy to hear that! And yes! I do wish that I was Audrey...love her.

Maxine said...

haha Julia...I love your "explanatory" picture. You're so funny. I hope you're doing well!! :)

Roo said...

lurve audreys dress.
purr-ty!

and yah for your mama coming to visit. fantastic.