Haha. This is going to be so short I'm not even sure it was worth the time it took to sign into my blogger account but whatevs.
So when I log into my hotmail account it always brings me to this start page with just general info about my account. And one of those little info points is the day that I created my hotmail account. Well, today my hotmail account wished me a happy 2nd anniversary. Like, it actually says "Happy 2nd Anniversary!" with a little rainbow and shooting stars next to the date. That's right, 2 years ago to the day I created jdhiebertAThotmailDOTcom. And we've been livin' the high life ever since. I'm one lucky woman...
Hey, don't judge me. If I can't get a man (not including any and all pervs who invite me to join them for nasty train bathroom quickies...see this post if you're confused by that sentence), at least I can get an e-mail account that stays true to me. Or is junk mail the cyberspace version of cheating? Cuz if it is ... my email account is a real player and is treating me like dirt! Shoot I have one skeezy internet relationship! I mean, I don't even have any other e-mail accounts! I'm fricking faithful!
I have to go yell at my inbox now. Maybe throw some suitcases at it and tell it to get out...
Smell ya later!
P.S. So I guess the post wasn't quite as short as I was expecting it to be. Somehow my original two sentences turned into...18...
currently listening to MuteMath's new CD "Armistice"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment