...it pours.
So I got an e-mail today from someone at city hall, who is in charge of putting a list together of the web pages I am to translate into English for Eilenburg. Now this person has asked me if I would be willing to tutor her and a former colleague in English. Just basically practice speaking and conversation. Heck why not? I've got the time and can always use the $$. :P
By the way, anyone have any idea what people charge for stuff like this nowadays??? :)
currently listening to MuteMath's new CD "Armistice"
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I have no idea what people charge for things like that, but there is a website where people post their salaries for tons and tons of different jobs. I don't remember what it's called. Hm. That wasn't useful at all. Anywho, it's cool that you're in such high demand! Sometimes I wish that I was in high demand to more people...but it's only 2 toddlers who need their food.
(Oh, and I thought that it was really funny that you had this realization that you'll be over 35 when you can take Ammie shopping. I laughed. It's not true though, I'm sure she'll be shopping way earlier than that. There's always Gap Kids, Tommy, Joe...)
Well, no shortage of things to do... :-)
15/hour here in winnipeg...
up to 40/hour over there...
maybe 25/hr? haha oh google...
Post a Comment