currently listening to MuteMath's new CD "Armistice"


Friday, December 5, 2008

I believe I can fly

So on Tuesday I flew! I REALLY FLEW! Down a whole flight of stairs! LOL.



Like, we all know that I'm a major clutz, but this was an exceptional moment...even for me! I mean, it's been at least 4 or 5 years since my last staircase incident. lol.



Well, at least no one was around to see me fall. Now all I have to worry about is explaining my bruises with the least embarrassing version possible...


The pics really don't do my bruises justice. They're actually giant yellow and blue splotches. I spent 10 minutes with my pants off, trying to get good pics, but it just wouldn't work. This is the best I could do. You should see the bruise on my knee! It's insane! But no pic turned out...
l
l

...Nope, there's no way to spin a 'falling down the stairs' story at 22 years of age into an unembarrassing pity-moment. It's just funny. You all have my permission to laugh hysterically.
l
:)

l
Plus try working out every day with a complaining hip, very angry knees, and one pissed off calf muscle!
l
lol
l
Have a good weekend!

7 comments:

Cassandra said...

thanks for sharing that you just spent 'ten minutes with your pants off'
i had a hilaroius mental picture of you bending to get a good picture..while you were.. well, uh, pantless. hahah.

oh julia. i miss your clutzy ways

Jordan said...

Perhaps now is the time to partake of some of that famous German beer (in order to relieve your pain, of course). Get well soon!

Crystal said...

i'm completely amazed at the fact i didn't wipe out this semester at school... although sheriesse and i clung to each other on the way to and from the park everyday in order to avoid it... those bruises remind me of what could have been. thankyou for sharing :)

Roo said...

yeowch! shiloh can identify as she did the very same thing last week. :)

JuliaD said...

aw. poor girl. well, at least she doesn't need to be embarrassed about it. :) you're allowed to fall down the stairs at that age. :) but it must have hurt! xoxo.
and crystal,
your welcome. :) happy to help.

marklar said...

i thought you spelled it "klutz"

JuliaD said...

huh, i don't know. i've never thought about it before. i've always just spelled it with a 'c'. maybe you're right...