So funny thing. Remember that ridiculously long rant about marriage from last week? Which, by the way, broke all talk back records. Thank you to all who wrote (a) comment(s). And feel free to write more if you think of anything else. (Crystal and Jordan, I responded to your last comments if you're interested...) I really do appreciate your viewpoints. I mean, in the end I'm the one who has to deal with my marriage issues :P (how can a single girl have marriage issues, you ask? well, i'm one twisted individual...), but still, your thoughts have given me tons to think about. I definitely admire those of you who have already or are getting ready to take that step of faith. I really honestly hope I make it to that point one day. (And if ANY of you say "you just have to meet the right guy" I might have to hurt you...when I get back.) LOL.
Ok, back to the first sentence: So funny thing. There's this google ad thing on the side of my blog that sends "crawlers" out on my page and collects information from it to find suitable ads to run on the side. So things that should "apply" to my blog posts. And today when I checked my blog the ad said "Marriage problems? Fix your Marriage overnight!" BAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Maybe I don't need your help after all...the Internet solves all! Well, at least something funny came from last Thursday's downer post...
On to a COMPLETELY different subject. AND SOME VERY IMPORTANT NEWS THAT I JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!
HUGH JACKMAN WAS NAMED 2008'S SEXIEST MAN ALIVE. 

All I have to say is IT WAS ABOUT FREAKING TIME! He's been the sexiest man alive for the past 10 years already! Holy frigging cow people. How blind our world is. I mean, seriously...Matt Damon last year? Did anyone see that pic of him on the cover of People when he was declared the It-Man of the year? He looked like he'd just smoked a joint, shot up, snorted, and sniffed every narcotic known to man, and not slept for about a week. 

Seriously. What is our world coming to?
Now we just need to make sure Gerard Butler gets 2009. Then all shall be right with the world.
I'll post about the weekend tomorrow. Need to first download the gazillion pics I took. Man it's a good thing I have Mondays off. Otherwise I'd never get anything done. lol.
Don't worry, I also just finished working on my lesson plans for four hours. :) I'm well aware of the whole "work before play" concept.... :P :P

9 comments:
hah julia that is pretty funny...last night mel and i were laughing about the ads that came up on her facebook while she was engaged.. maybe you should ask her about that. your's currently asks "relationship in crisis? end the misery and repair your lives. Making miracles in winnipeg and B.C." i guess they weren't too sure about where you lived..
See Rock n Rolla.
A M A Z I N G.
Gerard Butler is in it...GAA!
oh hoolia, you just have to meet the right guy. it's as easy as that! i know from experience, dude.
marklar, you're officially going DOWN when i get back... :P
Gotta say - Hugh Jackman is definitely worthy of the sexiest man title. I can't get excited about Gerard Butler, though. He just doesn't do it for me. But then, I've only seen him in 300 and P.S. I Love You. Both of those movies had someone else I found more attractive than him.
Sorry if I offend your taste; it's just my opinion.
no offense. that just leaves more gerard for moi. :P
plus it's been a long-standing fact that I have semi-strange taste in men. LONG-standing.
ahem.
Gerard Butler does not fall under the 'strange taste' category.
I've had a secret crush on him ever since Dear Frankie...
Don't get me wrong - it's not that I think Gerard Butler is UNattractive, just not on the top of my list. :-)
Post a Comment