currently listening to MuteMath's new CD "Armistice"


Thursday, September 11, 2008

TTFN

I just wanted to quickly drop by to let you all know that I probably won't be blogging for a little bit. Tomorrow morning I am leaving for my cousin's where I'll be all weekend with my aunt and uncle...some kind of festival or something. Then Monday morning I'm taking the train to Köln for my three-day conference and on Thursday I take my final trip to my future home!!! SO. EXCITED. FOR. CLOSET. Anyways, the point being I don't think I'll have a chance to get on the Internet for the next week. But you never know so if you're bored keep checking back. I'm sure that when I finally get a chance to update you it'll be a lengthy read.
Have a good weekend! I'll be celebrating with boistrous Germans and drinking lots of wine. Sorry about the lack of pics lately but I'm so sick of this unbelievably crummy dial-up Internet connection that keeps randomly popping up with "server could not be found" messages, making me reboot and start all over. Seriously, it takes AT LEAST 20 min to upload one pic. So ya'll will just have to be patient. :)

xoxoxo Julia

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no blogging? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..... ok, I'll live. But you'd better post a long one later... :)

Roo said...

have a grrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat week! and way to go on the dial up blogging! you hardcore blogger you! xo