Just popping in to quickly let you know that my phone will be functioning as of ...TODAY! In the words ...actually 'word' ...of Bridget Jones: Hurrah!
If you do plan on calling me one of these days, please remember that I AM 7 HOURS AHEAD OF YOU. If that isn't clear enough I'll set up a short scenario: If you want to chat over a tub of Ben&Jerry's (which you will unfortunately have to binge on alone because I no longer afford myself those tasty luxuries such as ice cream over here...) and discuss the finer points of Charles Dickens' social criticism at 7 in the evening ... an admittedly cozy and comfy time to chat on the phone with a good friend, especially with such a captivating topic in mind ... I WILL NOT BE AS THRILLED TO HEAR YOUR VOICE AS YOU MAY HAVE ANTICIPATED. Why you ask? BECAUSE IT'S 2AM OVER HERE, YOU CRAZY PERSON!
The golden rule (of telephones): Anytime before 10pm is ok by me. (Just to drive it home again, 10pm my time is 3pm your time...So for you working folks weekends might be best...)
currently listening to MuteMath's new CD "Armistice"
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment