currently listening to MuteMath's new CD "Armistice"


Monday, September 22, 2008

Scientific Fact: When girls need to feel normal they get their hair done...

I think the title of today's post speaks for itself. I had a long break today at school, so I made good use of it.

I had more split ends than healthy ones, so it was high time something happened to my poor excuse for a hairstyle. And the colour she gave me is just a nice natural brown. My long-standing and undisputable theory: Sometimes feeling pampered is necessary to maintain sanity. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so short! And bangs! It's really cute. :)
I know what you mean, though me getting my hair done usually involves me standing in front of a mirror hacking away at my hair with a pair of scissors... not very pampering. More stressful than anything, really...

Anonymous said...

Love it Jule! I just got a haircut a couple of weeks ago, but I'm not very happy with it. I can't get it to cooperate and I have to fight with it every morning. I'm thinking another cut is in order!

Maxine said...

Your hair is super cute! I love the short bangs :)

Anonymous said...

Looks GREAT .. or should i say, grate? phhhft.

It's oh so true, sometimes i think you and i are like black women, our hair is our pride.

ps. i chopped mine too.. short, babe. SHORT.

Anonymous said...

Looks GREAT .. or should i say, grate? phhhft.

It's oh so true, sometimes i think you and i are like black women, our hair is our pride.

ps. i chopped mine too.. short, babe. SHORT.

JuliaD said...

serious? I WANNA SEE!!! howcome there are no pics anywhere???