currently listening to MuteMath's new CD "Armistice"


Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It may be useless but accepting it was an incredible feeling!

My dad sent me this via email today. It came in the mail after I had left Canada already, but I can live with the scanned version for now. :) As they say, the Bachelor of Arts may be a useless degree, but it sure felt great holding a piece of paper which reaffirmed that my four years of hard work and little sleep were well worth it... I mean, it qualifies me to go back to University and get another degree! ...


10 comments:

bria erskine said...

You look hot, but that other guy looks quite...um...odd?

Jordan said...

Hey, great picture, congratulations, you definately earned it. I know I've told you this before, but I still don't know how you managed a full course load plus all those hours at the swimming pool, and you never looked stressed even once. Superhuman.

P.S. I sure hope B.A.'s aren't useless, otherwise I've made a very expensive mistake!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh...is he trying to kiss you???

congratulations car-pool buddy:)

Anonymous said...

He looks like he's posing for another camera...that's his sexy model look apparently.
CONGRATULATIONS!!

Roo said...

congratulations!!!!!!!! you pretty girl you. xo

Anonymous said...

Lol I love that 'sexy model look' - that SO looks like what he's trying to do.

Ditto what practically everybody else has said - it better not be useless, I want one! :)

Anonymous said...

congrats, hun! you look great! and i agree, that guy looks like he's doing a sexy pose or something, it's hilarious!

Anonymous said...

sorry that last one was me!

Anonymous said...

Never feel that a university degree, no matter what type, is useless. The class I'm teaching right now is about the Economics of Staying in School, including earning a degree, and how those who have more education are less likely to be unemployed, and more likely to earn more $$ than those without. Plus, it's quite an accomplishment in and of itself. You should be proud.

And ditto what everyone else said about the weird-lookin' guy in the picture....

Anonymous said...

O I was going to tell you...at least you only have one useless degree. A friend of mine has THREE completely useless degrees! As her dad told me, "all those degrees and the only thing they've qualified her to do is work at McDonald's"...
SO TAKE HEART!