MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM that photo is jumping off my computer at me. i think i'll be sending me hubby to the store to fetch me a can.
lol. i know but i didn't know where else to stick it and i wasn't about to waste a good mac sticker! plus i thought it might make my poor ole laptop feel better about itself. maybe help it realize it's potential...
I'm a 22 year old fifth-year student (I know, isn't that crazy???) and taking the University of Winnipeg's Education program. Hope to be torturing small children with my lessons after the next 2 years. Other than that I work as a receptionist at a pool which shall remain nameless, read books, watch movies, listen to music, and hang out with friends incessantly. Writing is just a little passion of mine on the side. This blog is basically a place to unleash my limitless sarcastic material, so that my mother doesn't have to bear ALL of it on her own... Enjoy! :)
7 comments:
Oh, I TOTALLY agree! Yum, Yum, Yum!!!
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM that photo is jumping off my computer at me.
i think i'll be sending me hubby to the store to fetch me a can.
yumo!
You know, putting a big Mac sticker on your laptop doesn't turn it into a MacBook. I wish it worked like that, though...
lol. i know but i didn't know where else to stick it and i wasn't about to waste a good mac sticker! plus i thought it might make my poor ole laptop feel better about itself. maybe help it realize it's potential...
mmmm
i have to keep coming back just to stare at your cup of whipping cream.
you should've called it, "afternoon delight" and then we could all sing the song.
i'll keep that in mind for the next time i post about canned whipped cream...
Post a Comment