Aaaaahhhhhhhh. So sunny outside... +15 degrees, that crisp fall air, the calm evenings, leaves of orange, yellow and red. Sure am glad it's autumn here in good ol' Manitoba...
I would also like to point-out (as I rarely get the chance), that I have been working outside in a t-shirt for the past 3 days. Good 'ole balmy Southern Manitoba. Looks like you traded the warmest fall of my recolection for stormy, cold Germany this year, Hoolia. But, if it's any consolation, Manitoba is just not the same without you here.
I'm a 22 year old fifth-year student (I know, isn't that crazy???) and taking the University of Winnipeg's Education program. Hope to be torturing small children with my lessons after the next 2 years. Other than that I work as a receptionist at a pool which shall remain nameless, read books, watch movies, listen to music, and hang out with friends incessantly. Writing is just a little passion of mine on the side. This blog is basically a place to unleash my limitless sarcastic material, so that my mother doesn't have to bear ALL of it on her own... Enjoy! :)
6 comments:
That's nothing!
I live in a snow storm.
Aaaaahhhhhhhh. So sunny outside... +15 degrees, that crisp fall air, the calm evenings, leaves of orange, yellow and red. Sure am glad it's autumn here in good ol' Manitoba...
cass: of course you live in a snow storm! you're in churchhill. that's to be expected. it is NOT to be expected here in germany in OCTOBER!
jordan: shut up :D
plus my parents told me there's snow in ottawa right now, so canada isn't totally safe either... :)
Actually, Jordan is right, it was a BEAUTIFUL day in Manitoba yesterday... neener neener neener!
:-)
Love you!
I would also like to point-out (as I rarely get the chance), that I have been working outside in a t-shirt for the past 3 days. Good 'ole balmy Southern Manitoba. Looks like you traded the warmest fall of my recolection for stormy, cold Germany this year, Hoolia. But, if it's any consolation, Manitoba is just not the same without you here.
oh...shiloh would be soooo thrilled! she cant wait for the snow to come...and then christmas...and then -- HER BIRTHDAY.
:)
Post a Comment