currently listening to MuteMath's new CD "Armistice"
Thursday, October 9, 2008
The best I could do...
So I tried taking some pics of my little tooth diamond again (if you are confused as to what that is, please refer back to previous post....). This is the best I could get... :) l
I understand how it would be difficult to take a picture of your new gem...doing the 'awkward toothy smile' to get it into the pic. Haha. I rather like it on you...I think I want one now. See! You've already started the trend. It's a good thing I don't have the money because I would totally go out and get one this second.
ya you can have it removed at the dentist. it´s pretty freaking awesome. :) i just saw it on my friend out here and thought it was so cool, especially since i won´t/can´t get any piercings...
I'm a 22 year old fifth-year student (I know, isn't that crazy???) and taking the University of Winnipeg's Education program. Hope to be torturing small children with my lessons after the next 2 years. Other than that I work as a receptionist at a pool which shall remain nameless, read books, watch movies, listen to music, and hang out with friends incessantly. Writing is just a little passion of mine on the side. This blog is basically a place to unleash my limitless sarcastic material, so that my mother doesn't have to bear ALL of it on her own... Enjoy! :)
5 comments:
I understand how it would be difficult to take a picture of your new gem...doing the 'awkward toothy smile' to get it into the pic. Haha. I rather like it on you...I think I want one now. See! You've already started the trend. It's a good thing I don't have the money because I would totally go out and get one this second.
wow. crazy! i never would have thought!! can you take it off? will it leave a funny mark? a realy white spot? WHAT IS THE DEAL?
what in the world really made you want this?
ha ha! that is so awesome julia:) looks great!
ya you can have it removed at the dentist. it´s pretty freaking awesome. :) i just saw it on my friend out here and thought it was so cool, especially since i won´t/can´t get any piercings...
LOVE it julia. you look all sparklie and glitter-ific!
Post a Comment