currently listening to MuteMath's new CD "Armistice"


Thursday, July 24, 2008

Two Humourous Truths and a Dose of Comfort

1) The only time my sister and I are the same weight happens to be when she is 6 months pregnant.

Hey, if I can find that humourous, you most definitely should!
_____
_____
2) After picking up my niece from her afternoon nap I lay Jaden down to change her diaper, which did not greet me with its usual...odourous contents. I said, "What's this? No poop? Oh well, I'm guessing I'll just have to deal with it tomorrow." To which Jaden casually replied, "Yep."
_____
_____
__________________
___
_____
____
Pulitzer Prize winner Frank McCourt found at the young age of 10 that "it's lovely to know the world can't interfere with the inside of your head."

I also find that lovely to know.
_
_
_

3 comments:

JuliaD said...

Just so y'all know, it's about 5 hours later and I just cleaned her poopy diaper. I KNEW it would come back to bite me. :)

Roo said...

you are hilarious! :) you were born to blog.

Hilda said...

Frank McCourt is my hero.