currently listening to MuteMath's new CD "Armistice"
Monday, July 28, 2008
Just one week...
Hello Hello. Just wanted to quickly pop in. Tim and Andee have been here in Ottawa since Friday morning, so I haven't had any time to post about the weekend. I hope to be able to do so either tonight or tomorrow (with plenty of pictures :) ).
I just wanted to inform you all that in exactly one week...that's 7 days...I will be on my way to Germany.
I'm a 22 year old fifth-year student (I know, isn't that crazy???) and taking the University of Winnipeg's Education program. Hope to be torturing small children with my lessons after the next 2 years. Other than that I work as a receptionist at a pool which shall remain nameless, read books, watch movies, listen to music, and hang out with friends incessantly. Writing is just a little passion of mine on the side. This blog is basically a place to unleash my limitless sarcastic material, so that my mother doesn't have to bear ALL of it on her own... Enjoy! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment