
Oh my goodness. Have you heard of this kid??? He's, like, 14. Caucasian (as you can see in the above pic). And a rapper. Well, kind of like Usher...this rapper/R&B singer mix.
Ok, kid, what is WITH that hair???
The funny thing is he's actually "friends" with Usher. Usher is actually in his music video.
And he sings this song called ... hang on, let me google it ... ok, called "One Time". And he sings about this chick he's in love with (some over-developed too-much-make-up-wearing 13-year old babe) and he actually sings stuff like "You're my only one", "You're my one love" and "I'll give you what you need". I'm sorry, but what the heck does a kid who hit puberty, like, yesterday know about this stuff? But the kicker is the part where he says "Whatever you want shawty I'll give it to you". I almost barfed my recently ingested nutella toast and peach yogurt all over Zoe's couch.
And you know how kids can text stuff to muchmusic and it appears on the side of the screen? All these chicks were texting "I love Justin Bieber" and crap like that. And then a good song by The Junction came on and all these same stupid kids started texting stuff like "this song sucks".
What is wrong with the world today? And why do I seem to be one of the only ones who sees it????????????????????????????????? Or do you see it too???

6 comments:
*waving hand wildly in the air* I see it! I see it! *cough* The Jonas Brothers? Miley Cyrus? Sitcoms aimed at a target audience of 10-12 year old kids? Cellphones in the hands of 9 year olds? 11 year olds who have had "twenty girlfriends" in the past school year? I think kids are forgetting how to be kids! Or are being brainwashed by mainstream media, either or really. :)
Oh yeah that is totally ridiculous. Sometimes I think there should be a law against anyone under the age of 18 becoming famous.
Your line "What is wrong with the world today?" reminds me of my favourite Flight of the Conchords video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLEK0UZH4cs
Thank you for not barfing on my couch, though I couldn't really have blamed you...
don't even get me STARTED on the jonas brothers. arch enemy. ew.
and you're welcome, zo. :) :)
word.
;)
Yes, I had to say my first reaction to the Justin Beiber video was also one of disgust and vague nausea. Hasn't improved with multiple sightings, either. I thought maybe I was just getting old...
Post a Comment