The point of today's VERY short blog (yes, you can let out a huge sigh of relief if you are feeling overwhelmed by my incessant posts that consistently rival the length, and possibly tediousness, of Thomas Carlyle's essays) is to tell you all that my eyes have now been subjected to one of the ugliest sights on God's great green earth. That would be the Smart Car CONVERTIBLE.
When I become a teacher, the first day of class will go something like this:
"Repeat after me children: Smart Car = gag reflex
Smart Car Convertible = projectile vomit
Class dismissed."
Now you may be saying to yourself "Julia, you're such a hypocrite! You drive a NEON." Well, let me just say to you, I would rather be seen in my crummy little neon than in a Smart Car Convertible. If I'm going to shell out thousands of dollars for a "motorized vehicle", I really do think it should be larger and look more durable/impervious to mere bugs busting the windshield than my nephew's tricycle.
If you happen to be a fan of the Smart Car I'm sorry about this post. Again, it's just a personal opinion that had to be expressed the moment I laid eyes on the convertible version. Please don't buy a plane ticket to rush out here and punch me in my ignorant loud-mouth face. :)
For those of you who have felt like telling me to keep my stubborn convictions to myself and shove a sock in it, I would just like to reiterate my thoughts in the introduction of my horse story post: you could start your own blog called "100 Reasons why Julia's Opinions are Irrelevant, Irrational and downright Moronic." Heck, I'd visit your blog!
xoxo



7 comments:
haha. :)
you're a star julia!
blog on, friend...
blog on.
can i buy a plane ticket and fly out to germany to punch you in your ignorant loud-maouth face just so i can see you again?
oh, and it would probably hurt because i'm a boxer...just in case you forgot about that. boxer. i box.
The second one's a smart car?
AMEN!! (to the smart car being ugly part...not to the Julia's opinions are moronic part)
:)
Reb H
lol, reb.
and yes, keanan, the second one is actually a smart car. well, a newer version of the smart convertible. nasty, hey?
I'd be more concerned about how UNSAFE they look as opposed to how ugly they are. Although I don't think they're hideous enough to warrant quite so much verbiage. ;-)
Anyway, ever since I saw the horrendous e-mail with the pictures of the guy who was LITERALLY cut in half when he was in an accident in a smart car and was STILL ALIVE when they removed him from the vehicle, I feel very uncomfortable about them.
Post a Comment