currently listening to MuteMath's new CD "Armistice"
Monday, August 11, 2008
back so soon you say?
I realize that I just posted an entry...about 3 hours ago...but I just found this blog and thought it was hilarious! http://lovelylisting.blogspot.com/ Especially the post on August 6th called "How I spent my Summer Vacation". Go there! NOW. I COMMAND YOU.
I'm a 22 year old fifth-year student (I know, isn't that crazy???) and taking the University of Winnipeg's Education program. Hope to be torturing small children with my lessons after the next 2 years. Other than that I work as a receptionist at a pool which shall remain nameless, read books, watch movies, listen to music, and hang out with friends incessantly. Writing is just a little passion of mine on the side. This blog is basically a place to unleash my limitless sarcastic material, so that my mother doesn't have to bear ALL of it on her own... Enjoy! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment