currently listening to MuteMath's new CD "Armistice"


Friday, May 1, 2009

brain still not functioning properly. so this is random.

For those of you without facebook, here are approximately ... half of my england pics. :)

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=120147&id=573967603&l=cbd0fb1e46


http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=120154&id=573967603&l=007bf5abbb


http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=120163&id=573967603&l=05cd6e70ae

Oh ya, my own personal stereotype of English people has officially been confirmed: they have the worst teeth of all people everywhere. WORST. Seriously, if you start paying attention, you'll realize that you can pretty much recognize if someone is from England just by getting a glimpse of their good ole dents. Awful. I can usually tell if someone's a British actor before they ever speak, just by looking at their teeth. Awful. I believe Russell Crowe said it best in "A Good Year" when, upon seeing Abbie Cornish, he quips "The only country that issues teeth like that is America." I love that movie. sigh. Also love this quote: "All he has to do is smash his teeth and stop bathing and he'll pass off as English."
So if we tally it up ... someone needs to introduce water faucets with both hot AND cold water, as well as dentistry in this country...


Next completely random point - some of my fave movies that I need to see before I shrivel up and die (aka. when I get back to Canada):


- Hackers
- Empire Records
- Fight Club
- Reservoir Dogs
- Dirty Dancing
- The Fountain
- Boondock Saints
- Wicker Park
- Proof
- The Matrix
- Snatch



Oh, two more funny british words. They always say "coach" instead of bus and their highways are called "motorways". Silly English people.

3 comments:

li'l ol' me said...

I'll watch the first, fifth, and ninth ones with ya . . .

JuliaD said...

cool. but you're gonna have to tell me who you are if you wanna watch em with me... :P

Anonymous said...

i'm home beg/mid july. when are you?